Faulkland FC just missed their first win in the Jamaica Premier League after they gave up two late goals and were forced to settle for a point against Molynes United at Wespow Park on Sunday.

The Montego Bay team who played most of the game with a man down and had a second red card in the last 10 minutes of the game, led for more than 80 minutes but will have to wait for their first victory.

Enrique Gordon scored two first-half goals for Faulkland FC while Jason Wright got a double in the last 11 minutes for Molynes United.

Faulkland FC were down to 10 players as early as the ninth minute when Michael McLeod was sent off and was up 2-1 when Marvin Sangster was sent off after he got a second yellow card and was dismissed.

Gordon gave Faulkland the lead in the fourth minute, then added a second in the 15th minute as Molynes started slowly.

The Kingston team had a chance to cut the deficit in the 70th minute but goalkeeper David Swaby saved Rushawn Plummer’s penalty.

Wright then came to his team’s rescue, halving the deficit in the 79th minute and then scoring the equalizer in the 83rd minute.

Waterhouse FC’s renaissance continued as they blanked defending champions Harbour View 4-0 at the Stadium East Complex to win back-to-back games for the first time this season.

Waterhouse who struggled at the start of the season extended their unbeaten run to three games and improved to 13 points, one point out of a playoff spot.

The former champions raced to an early 2-0 lead with goals from Ramone Howell in the 11th minute and Kenroy Howell in the 18 th minute.

Devroy Grey made it 3-0 in the 54th minute before Shaquille Bradford added a fourth in the 58th minute as Harbour View crashed to their second loss of the season.

Dunbeholden FC ended a three games winless run with a 2-0 win over a slumping Montego Bay United at Wespow Park with an own goal in the 83 rd minute and Stephen Williams adding the final nail in their coffin a minute later.

Meanwhile, the games between Tivoli Gardens and Portmore United and Vere United, and Chapelton Maroons ended in 0-0 draws.