FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Disciplinary Committee held on Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Camperdown High to answer charges of bringing the Manning Cup Competition into disrepute
1. ISSA made efforts to inform Camperdown High through Mr Lancelot Livingston who informed Camperdown’s coaching staff of the game on Thursday, October 25, 2012.
2. The manager of the team informed the coaching staff on Thursday that she would make arrangement for postponement of game.
3. Manager did not communicate with ISSA or Principal.
4. The Principal was unaware of game until Saturday, October 27 at 11:00 am.
5. ISSA believes that Principal was not given opportunity to make a timely decision based on lack of effective communication with Manger/Coach/Livingston.
6. ISSA has taken into consideration the fact that the passage of hurricane caused a breakdown in communication as well as displacement of the Camperdown players/staff and has decided that:
a. The match should be rescheduled
b. Camperdown should take appropriate action against the manager
c. Camperdown should make effort to compensate ISSA for arrangement made for the game to include security, rental of grounds, referees’ fees and St. Georg’es College’s travelling.