Parc des Princes
Situated in the south-west of Paris, the Parc des Princes is the fifth-largest stadium in France and one of its oldest too, having first opened in 1897. The current stadium dates to 1972 and has been refurbished twice since, firstly for the 1998 FIFA World Cup France™ and then for UEFA EURO 2016. The stadium has been home to Paris Saint-Germain since 1974, as well as hosting Racing Club de Paris and Paris FC in its time. The home of the French national rugby team for many years prior to the opening of the Stade de France in 1998, the 47,600-capacity Parc des Princes has provided the venue for two EURO finals (in 1960 and 1984) and six finals in Europe’s various club competitions. It also hosted matches at the 1938 and 1998 World Cup finals and at EURO 2016.