Clarendon College is the only perfect team left in the ISSA/Wata football competition after beating Manchester High 4-0 while Garvey Maceo’s run ended with a loss to Cornwall College, both games played at the St Elizabeth Technical Sports Complex in Santa Cruz.

Clarendon College beat up a Manchester High team that lost two goalkeepers and finished the game with just ten players due to injuries, winning 4-0 and extended their perfect run to 12 games.

Garvey Maceo’s run ended at 13 games after they went down 3-2 to Cornwall College who came from behind twice as they are unbeaten after 14 games played.

Four teams, Frome Technical, Clarendon College, Dinthill Technical and Cornwall College, won their second quarterfinal game to take control of their respective groups with one game to go on Tuesday.

The winners of the groups will qualify for the semi-finals of the daCosta Cup with the top two making it to the first round of the ISSA Champions Cup.

Lenroy Stoddart, Lamar Walker, Andre Nicholson and Nique Daley with his seventh goal since the second round started, scored for Clarendon who sailed to the top of Group 2 and is seeking a third straight semi-final berth.

Giovauni Mittoo, Granville Ricketts and Javoy smith were the scorers for a resurgent Frome Technical as they carved out a 3-1 victory over Port Antonio High who were losing for the first time this season.

Ten-man Dinthill Technical handed St Elizabeth Technical their first loss this year, winning 2-1 in their Group 3 game as Carlington Facey and Tevin Cheese scored for the winners while Jahlani Green had briefly tied up the scores for STETHS.

Cheese who scored the winner went from hero to zero after getting sent off in the 54th minute and will miss the game against Lennon High Tuesday.

Matthew Thorpe scored an extra-time winner for Cornwall College in their five-goal thriller against Garvey Maceo High.

Ronaldo Wright gave Garvey Maceo the lead in the 8th minute, but Solano Birch levelled the scores for Cornwall College two minutes later.

Tyrique Henry restored Garvey Maceo’s lead just on half-time as they led 2-1 at the break.

Shavon McDonald scored his sixth goal of the season to tie up the game for Cornwall College in the 53rd minute before Thorpe found the winner two minutes into time added.

At Prison Oval, Clive Wedderburn and Marlon Martin scored for Charlemont High as they edged Glenmuir High 2-1 in their Group 4 game while at Manchester High, Tiyane McIntosh scored both goals for St James High as they picked up their first point of the round, drawing 2-2 with Old Harbour High, both teams coming off significant losses on Tuesday.

Lennon High and Petersfield High were supposed to meet at Manchester High in the 1:00 pm game but the Westmoreland school did not get the change of schedule, and the game was shifted to STETHS, starting at 700pm.

The game was eventually played six hours after it was initially set to start, Lennon defeated Petersfield 1-0 thanks to a goal from Tyrese Harrison in the first half.