Clarendon College and Dinthill Technical will meet in the November 30 th final of the ISSA/Wata DaCosta Cup after semi-final wins over McGrath High and Cornwall College respectively at the Montego Bay Sports Complex on Wednesday.

Clarendon College will start favourites to win back to back titles for the first time since 1978 after a 3-0 win over first time qualifiers McGrath High with Sheldon Smart scoring a brace after they were held for the first 45 minutes.

Rojia Layne also got a double for Dinthill Technical who have taken full advantage of a second life after they were almost eliminated in the first round but for a successful protest over the use of an ineligible player by Charlemont High.

Smart scored in the 47th and 69th minutes before Jalan Larman put the game out of reach with a goal in the 79th minute as Clarendon sailed to their third final in a row.

Clarendon were upset by Rusea’s High in the 2017 final before beating Cornwall College last year.

Clarendon made full use of a lapse in the second minute of the second half when Smart was first to a ball that was blocked by goalkeeper Carlos Robinson and poked it across the goal line from two feet out to give the champions the lead.

Smart doubled the scores in the 69 th minute with a brilliant chip over the head of Robinson from about six yards, hitting on the counter after McGrath had taken over the run of play.

Larman made sure his team would advance to the final when he beat Robinson with a rocket of a shot from well outside the area.

Dinthill got off to a fast start and took the lead in the third minute when Layne capitalized on some sloppy defending by the Cornwall College team, scoring from close range.

Cornwall College came back and pushed Dinthill deep into their own area for long periods and were rewarded when they were given a free-kick from about 23 yards and Curate curled it past goalkeeper Demero Hill in the 32nd minute.

Dinthill retook the lead in the 73 rd minute when they managed to get out of their own area and the skilfull Kayne worked his way into the Cornwall 18 yards box on the left side and fired into the far corner past goalkeeper Peter Sinclair.